Prepare to Be Surprised The E-370 takes the performance and sound quality of the integrated amplifier to another level. Featuring a wealth of technological advances, such as the renowned AAVA volume control with even lower noise level and a power amplifier section with super low impedance, it delivers S/N ratio and drive power that stand out from the crowd. With sound quality to rival much higher ranked products, it opens up a world of unlimited musical enjoyment.
Inheriting outstanding technology from the top-of-the-line E-600 and the high-power version E-470, the E-370 represents a full model change from the E-360. It is an integrated amplifier that redefines what this product category can do, both in terms of technical excellence and sonic performance. Internally, the preamplifier and power amplifier sections are kept entirely separate, in order to allow each to develop their full potential, rivaling the functional concept and quality of separate type components. With a simple flick of a switch, the POWER IN feature allows individual use of the two sections.
At the heart of the preamplifier section is the same version of the AAVA volume control as found in the E-600, pushing the noise floor to an absolute minimum. The power amplifier block employs the latest instrumentation amplifier topology, enabling fully balanced signal transmission in all stages. This reliably shuts out external noise interference and ensures perfectly stable operation. As a result, overall S/N ratio has been improved by 3 dB. Other impressive features include MOS-FET switches in place of relays for speaker protection, helping to ensure superb electrical characteristics and improve long-term reliability. The circuit topology of the output stage is designed for extremely low impedance, resulting in a damping factor of over 400, demonstrating excellent speaker drive capability. Bipolar transistors arranged in a parallel push-pull configuration for each channel further enhance performance with low-impedance loads, producing an impressive 150 watts into 4 ohms.\
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Output stage with high power transistors in parallel push-pull configuration produces quality power: 100 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- Instrumentation amplifier principle for power amplifier block allows fully balanced signal transmission
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- POWER IN button allows separate use of preamplifier and power amplifier sections
- Numeric indication of volume level