With our innovative tear drop design, we've fitted a full-sized, medium density fibre platter on a decoupled platform. The drive motor is completely isolated, so there's little to no vibration diminishing your sound. Unlike other inexpensive 'tables with run-of-the-mill cartridges, the RPM 1.3 Genie is fitted with the renowned Sumiko Pearl cartridge.
And after all is said and done, the design looks exquisite. Of course, if you're interested in classically styled turntables, we've got options like the Essential II. But for pairing radical design with no compromise in performance, the RPM 1.3 Genie is a top notch 'table at a fraction of the price
Manual turntable with S-shaped 8.6" tone-arm
- Chassis available in matt black, glossy black, red and white
- A quiet running synchronous motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a rubber belt.
- The drive motor is isolated on its own platform and completely decoupled from the plinth to eliminate vibration transmission.
- The resonance-optimized platter is made of medium density fibre.
- A inverted, chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished metal ball in a sintered bronze bearing housing.
- Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw.
- External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm 8,6 S
- The turntable is supplied with Sumiko Pearl cartridge
- The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of aluminium.
- The horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points and ballraces.
- Eccentrically mounted counterweight reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
- Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
- The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g
- Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
- The internal wiring consists of silver coated, high-purity copper.
Fitted cartridge: Sumiko Pearl cartridge fitted
Amplifier connection: MM-input
Nominal speeds: 33 / 45 r.p.m.
Dust cover: no
Motor completely decoupled: yes
RCA phono sockets: yes
S-shaped tonearm: yes
Effective tonearm length: 8.6" (218.5mm)
Effective tonearm mass: 8.5g
Downforce range: 15 - 30mN
Supplied counterweight: cartridge weight 4 - 9g
Optional counterweight: cartridge weight 8 - 15g
Speed variance: ±0.8 %
Wow and flutter: ±0.15 %
Signal to noise: -70dB
Platter weight/diameter: 1.6kg/300mm
Power supply type: Mains-fed outboard power supply. 220 - 240V, 50 cycles or 100 - 110V, 60 cycles
Output voltage: 12V/200mA AC
Power consumption: 2W
Dimensions: 380 x 115 x 350mm